Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New etsy shop!

I'm so excited - I opened up a new etsy shop! This one won't sell patterns, it will sell finished items. To start off I've made a bunch of slippers, some hats, and some headbands - but lots more will be coming soon! What sort of things do you want to see there?

http://www.etsy.com/shop/jaysboutiquecrochet?ref=si_shop

Chances are that if you're following this blog you're just here for the patterns, but I would so appreciate it if you were to share either my page or my shop on facebook or on your blog.

Here's some of the stuff you can find there:


 Until the first of February, use the code GRANDOPENING for 15% off your ENTIRE purchase!!!! Please share this with your friends - it's a great deal :)

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff! I found you through Storenvy, actually. Love your products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Cody!

      Delete