Sunday, June 17, 2012

Update again . . .

Hey all! Just wanted to do a quick announcement that I have posted all the patterns that were the result of my promotion so now things will be a bit slower around here . . . of course, that doesn't mean there won't be free patterns and other things going on :)

Here is a quick review of all the free patterns I posted since May 14 . . .

Women's House Slippers - These slippers are sooo cozy and comfy!!! They are super fast and easy to work up, and are easily adjustable to any size foot.


Spiral Summer Scarf- this is a great summer accessory, because it is so lightweight and easy, yet very cute!!! It goes great with nearly anything, and is so fast that you can make one in every color of the rainbow :)

Braided Headband - I loooove this headband!! I wear it all the time, and have it in so many different colors! In fact, as soon as I am done with this post, I'm going to make a yellow one to match my outfit!

Comfy Toddler Sandals - The pattern for these sandals was requested by one of my new followers, who said that she could never find any sandal patterns for her 18-month old! So I made up this pattern!



Little Boy Newsboy Hat - This little hat is sooo cute and goes great with my Comfy Toddler Sandals and Comfy Baby Sandals, or with my Little Boy Loafers (available at Craftsy, Etsy, and Ravelry).



Seaspray Hat - This pattern, unfortunately, had to be taken down, as it was without my knowledge similar to one that is for sale on ravelry . . . the designer of the other pattern asked me to remove it. But for the few hours that it was up, it was certainly popular :)




One-Skein Cowl - This cowl is a fast, easy project that is super warm, looks great on, but the best part about it is that it only uses one skein!


Comfy Baby Sandals - Here's the smaller version of my Comfy Toddler Sandals! After the toddler size was released, there was an interest in a smaller size. So here it is, in some girly colors :)


Girl's Bow Strap Slippers - These slippers are soo warm, comfy, and cute - at least that's what the 8-year-old I gave them to says :) This particular hook size and yarn makes for a 1.5-ish size, but adjust the hook size and yarn weight and you have a smaller/larger slipper!


So there you have 'em . . . hope you enjoy them all and put them to good use! I had a great time designing them, and hope you will have a great time using them :)

PLUS . . . I managed to release a baby bootie pattern for sale in craftsy, etsy, and ravelry! Check it out here, here, and here. And a huge thank you to all my fabulous testers :)

(Don't worry, this does NOT mean that there won't be more free patterns! I already have plans for some hats, maybe some slippers . . . any suggestions?)

No comments:

Post a Comment