Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TWO New Patterns Released!

I am super excited to tell you about TWO new baby bootie patterns that I recently released!

The first one, Bow Strap Baby Flats, was actually released last month . . . but I forgot to blog about it! So here I am to tell you about these super cute baby flats. You could leave out the bow for a simple flat, but I think the bow gives it a very feminine touch, along with keeping them on little feet extremely well!



This pattern comes in three sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. It uses worsted weight yarn and an F (3.75mm) crochet hook. You can purchase this pattern from etsy,  ravelry, and craftsy.





The next one, Triple Strap Summer Sandals, was released just this week! I love them for so many reasons - the little flower decoration, the double sole, the bright summery colors, the straps . . . but my favorite thing about them is that they work great for girls AND boys!!!! Add the flower (pattern included) to the straps and you have an adorable sandal for your little girl, or use some manly colors and they are great for your little boy :) I have also included instructions on how to make the strap a bit thicker for the boy's sandal.

This pattern comes in sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 months, and is available for purchase from etsy, ravelry, and craftsy. It also uses worsted weight yarn and an F hook.


Both of these patterns come with full photo tutorials, gauge, stitch counts, stitch abbreviations and explanations, extra notes to make the pattern easier to read, and permission to sell finished items with proper credit given to my etsy store!

So be sure to check out these new patterns! You won't be disappointed :)




3 comments:

  1. My friend have a e-commerce site and she make some knotted shoes for sale.Would you be interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marica, I'm not sure what you mean . . . would you mind clarifying? Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I think Marica wants to introduce her friend's business.You have the same field of interest i guess.

    ReplyDelete