Monday, June 4, 2012

Looking for pattern testers - Bow Strap Baby Flats

Aren't these shoes cute? I know I need to get working on my free patterns, and I promise I will post some soon! But I have really been itching to design some baby booties. So this is what I came up with! This is a simple baby flat pattern that I have decorated with an adorable bow strap. The heel is slightly hooked to ensure that the shoes stays on.

I still have a bit of work to do on the pattern but hopefully within the next week or so it should be ready for testers . . . so if you are interested in testing this pattern, please comment on this post or email me at jaysboutique.etsy@gmail.com. In your comment or email, give me your email address so that I can send the PDF when I am done.  I am looking for a few intermediate crocheters who would be willing to test one/all of the sizes.  Just a quick reminder of what I would like the testers to let me know:

1. Any errors in the pattern?
2. Was the pattern easy to understand?
3. Was the gauge/sizing correct?
4. Was there anything you especially liked/disliked about the pattern?

In case you are unfamiliar with pattern testing, you volunteer to test the pattern and I send you the PDF when I am done! You test as many of the sizes as you wish, let me know what you thought, send me a picture if possible, etc. Once you are done testing, the pattern is yours to keep! I would appreciate it if you could have the pattern tested within one week of me sending you the pattern.

There will be 3 sizes - 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months.


So let me know if you are interested! Again, comment on this post or email me if you are!

UPDATE: Thanks so much all those who volunteered! Between emails and comments I got quite a few  volunteers, and I am excited to say that I've chosen my testers! If you are one of them, I will be sending you an email shortly with the PDF attached. For those of you who didn't have a chance, check back often, because I am planning to be needing testers again :) 

4 comments:

  1. i would love to test these for you! My email is erin.gain@hotmail.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I would love to test this pattern! my email is
    jesshern10@yahoo.com
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can test for you if u still need someone...yarnfreak@optimum.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thanks for volunteering! I think I have enough testers for now but check back later for more opportunities to test!

      Delete