Monday, May 7, 2012

PROMOTION!!!

Ready for my first promotion?

Here it is: For each person who signs up to follow my blog in the next 7 days, I will post one FREE pattern! (I am not guaranteeing when the patterns will be posted, hopefully all of them will be posted within a month). All YOU have to do is click "Join this Site" on the left-hand side of this page. Then please be sure to comment on this post and let me know that you did!

Once you follow it, feel free to suggest ideas for free patterns you would like me to post! You can leave a comment on this post or email me at jaysboutique.etsy@gmail.com.

ALSO, in addition to getting a free pattern, you will be sent a 15% off coupon towards anything in my etsy store just for following the blog! (this offer always stands :D) Email me at jaysboutique.etsy@gmail.com for this coupon once you sign up to follow the blog! (If I don't get an email, I won't have any way of sending you the coupon - so be sure to email me if you want it)

Sound easy? Want free patterns? Then hurry up and follow my blog now! This promotion will close midnight (PST) on Monday, May 14, 2012.

Enjoy, and please take advantage of this special offer :)

Note: This promotion is now closed. However, you still receive a 15% off coupon towards anything in my etsy store when you sign up to follow my blog! Email me once you have "Joined the Site" and I'll give it to you. 
Check back for more promotions, coupons, and patterns!

9 comments:

  1. Yay I love all of your patterns so I can't wait to see more! I just followed your blog and emailed you about the coupon. I would love to see another cowl pattern - maybe a bit smaller?

    Thanks so much for hosting this awesome promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. :-) I found you by doing a pattern search on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i followed it!!! love your blog and have been checking back all the time but never thought to follow it!!! thanks for the great promotion!

    hmm as far as ideas - love your headband so maybe some more like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following!! :)

    Congratulations, Stacey
    You are now following Jay's Boutique Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower and I'll post it on my blog on Friday if you want.

    I've also emailed my friends :-)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the email Susan :)

      I follow the blog now!
      Looking forward to seeing what the new patterns are.

      Delete
  6. I am a new follower! Going to share your blog with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. Can't wait to see all the great patterns !!
    Melsdaisypatch at gmail dot com
    Lazydaisycrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower! I found you via ravelry searching for baby booties!

    ReplyDelete